Thursday, October 3, 2013

that awkward moment....

So I shamelessly promote this show everywhere I go, I really think that everyone needs to come see see it. if you don't know me very well I am a watcher. I love to observe and people watch. so in telling these people about the show this is how it goes:

you should come see Rent its going to be so good I'm so excited for it to happen

yeah sure, what's it about?

.....and no matter how I put it I can't seem to get it across without the happy look that was just on there face being replace by a look of certain disgust. 

"omg strippers, gays, drugs and blow jobs, wtf is this show." 

I am unable to get the message across about love. how much love is in this show, how much love is in this cast community, how much love we all have for this.

I can't project to them the emotions felt during practice. 

I think I'm going to let everyone just shit their pants when they come to the show, I'm just going to start telling people the show is a love story and it all about love and it great music and a great cast. totally family friendly.

then when they show up openening night and see what they will see I hope they feel what I feel,
I hope they love how we love

I hope they measure their life 
  and yes I hope they shit themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment